4.01.2011

- Work Dreams -

Last night I dreamed about work through the duration of the night. It was the kind of dreaming where nothing happens and you can't remember any details when you wake up. I woke up once, at around 3:00am I think, confused about whether it was time to get up and generally disoriented. I think I got up and got a glass of water. It's a very vague memory. And I remember feeling hungry. But I went back to sleep, and kept dreaming about work...

It's becoming clear just how much my dreams are a direct reflection of my waking life. Last night I worked right up until I went to bed. And then I dreamed about work. I've noticed how my dreams have elements or emotions I've experienced that day. I'm hoping this blog will help reveal such patterns and begin to make sense of the content in my dreams, and in turn help reveal the dreams that are special or intuitive...

No comments:

Post a Comment