3.20.2011

Walking and Climbing

via Me
... it's evening and I had to meet some co-workers to talk about work. We met in a big cement parking structure as they were leaving. I'm walking back to the office now and I have to cross a busy street. I get to the other side onto the sidewalk, look at my feet and think I should have worn shoes. I'm wearing socks. Walking on the sidewalk is making my socks fall down. I think to take note that I should I always wear shoes outside, and think it's silly that I didn't.

I get to the condo complex and my unit is right there. Wow that was really close. I guess that's why I only wore socks. I have to climb up the stairs, which now are inside. The stairs are too steep and I have to hold onto a rope. An episode of Intervention is on TV and I'm watching the woman talk about the first time she used drugs with the other rich housewives. I asked her if she was scared. She answered me, "yes"...

walk
sidewalk
climb

No comments:

Post a Comment