3.20.2011

Kitties and Kitchens

Two Hundred & Seventy Nine
via PEtER R0SS
... my mom is moving into a new place with her good friend and I'm there to see it for the first time. The kitchen is in the middle of the living space, which seems out of place. We walk through to the back of the house and there's another, small, kitchen. I'm standing in the corner and my mom explains that they're going to use this as the actual kitchen and use the one in the middle of the house as living space.

There are persian kitties in the house. I pick one up; he's brown and really soft and furry. I have to hold him with his back against me and belly out otherwise he doesn't like to be held. I like holding him.

We go downstairs where my mom's room will be. There's a nice bathroom but some of the basement is still unfinished. I'm holding a tiny kitten. He's really furry and soft too but he keeps pawing to get down. I'm holding him so close to my face his tiny kitten claws are going to scratch my nose but I don't care! I keep holding him and go upstairs...

kitchen
cat

No comments:

Post a Comment