3.17.2011

Pirouettes

More Ballerina Back
via Psych101
... I'm in a ballet studio dancing. I'm alone except for one other dancer on the far side of the studio. My boss [in waking life] walks into the studio, without saying a word, and starts supporting me while I do a tendu exercise in center. For some reason I'm having trouble keeping my balance, but he's actually helping.

Then he says "do pirouettes." He grabs my shoulder as I fall off balance. Actually he's very close to me and touches my waist as I turn. I'm unsure of what is happening because he's not being at all inappropriate. But that's what I was expecting.

He says "now on your own." And as suddenly as he showed up he leaves. I'm a little confused about what just happened but I'm still focused on dancing so I begin to do pirouettes. And I can do them perfect...

boss

No comments:

Post a Comment