4.17.2011

The Enemy

via Me
... I'm on a magnificent desert beach somewhere in the middle east. I lay a large beach towel on the sand stretch out in the sun. I look across the sandy beach to see the setting sun. It's so beautiful.

I'm in jail - but it's all part of the plan. I'm pretending to be a prisoner to get access to the facility. The door is solid white and there's a narrow opaque window to the left of the frame. I can see a shadow of the enemy outside. He's trying to find a way to open the door so he can destroy me. He walks away.

An office employee wearing a pink button-down opens the door and walks to the coffee machine. (There's a break room now right inside the door). He's going to blow my cover! How do I escape this situation?!

I hear the enemy coming swiftly down the hall and he tries to throw the door open. I put all my weight against the door but I can't hold it closed. I try to fight him so I can run away. It's like a kung fu action movie! He starts to sharpen a pencil, really sharp, on both ends. He's going to throw it at me! How do I escape?!...

fighting
beach

No comments:

Post a Comment