3.06.2011

Long Swim

Buoys.
via morganashlee
... I have to swim across the ocean; not literally all the way across the ocean, but really far. I think I can do it, but I'm a little nervous. I have to though, so I start swimming. There's buoys marking the path that I have to swim, so I know I'm going the right way. I'm swimming really fast and easy; I'm conscious of my form and how the water feels when I stroke my arms. I think I sense something under me and though I can't see into the water I can make out large form in the water below me. A shark? A ray? Nothing? I keep swimming and try not to think about it...

swimming
ocean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when we pay more attention in dreams to our physical surroundings than in reality. (the feel of the water on your arms..)

Post a Comment