3.05.2011

40$ Tattoos

City Street
via The Sound Machine
... I'm outside in a sketch neighborhood with my brother and a friend. I heard from another friend that in the evenings tattoo artists do tattoos right on the street for really cheap. And it's legit - they're from tattoo shops and everything! I decide to go find the guy I'm planning on getting a tattoo from. Across the street there's a guy holding a big hand-written, neon yellow sign: "Tattoos 40$."

We keep walking. We turn down a street that's more deserted. There's a guy walking towards us in the distance, and suddenly there's a guy on what appears to be a huge brown furry dog/monster beast galloping towards us. I'm startled but not too concerned, but my friend starts running. "Let's get outta here!" And I trust him so I start running too.

We make it back to safety and I look at my phone. The location says I was just in the South side of Chicago. Yeah that was a bad neighborhood, good thing we got out of there...

yellow
running

No comments:

Post a Comment