2.13.2011

There She Goes...!

via *insert fancy name here*

... my friend C and I have tickets for the Miss America Pageant. They're for balcony seating but we really want to try to get into the main floor. I'm really confident that I can get us in. I know I can do it. We walk up to the ticket taker and C says they're main floor seats. The ticket lady says no - so I step in and start explaining that they are, oh and here I'll prove it. I find the receipt, which is folded to hide the seating location information, and show her the price.

"Oh yes, those are floor seat prices. Ok, go ahead."

... now I'm wearing a blue formal dress and I'm in a large retail store, like a Target. I'm practicing my walk because I've entered the Miss America Pageant at the last minute. I'm thinking of all the things I need to do to get ready!

- I want to find a different formal dress
- what about shoes?
- it's going to be fun
- I have a necklace I like, but I can't wear the same one for every outfit
- swimwear...
- what am I going to bring all my makeup in?
- it's going to be fun
- I want to wear a tiara, but is that in bad taste?

I keep practicing my walk...

blue
walking

No comments:

Post a Comment