6.25.2011

Chased

via bastisk8

... I'm moving through space without my feet touching the ground - like I'm in an elevated train, but I'm not. I'm with Him and we're outside, traveling over a dirt road through an expansive prairie. We're suddenly stopped by the sight of two large white deer. They're surrounded by white wolves. I can see the primal fear in the doe's eyes. We start moving fast in fear ourselves of being attacked by the wolves. They start running after us and jumping at us, I need to keep holding my feet up so the wolves don't grab and bite me. An image of being mauled and killed by the aggressive wolf pack flashes in my mind.

"How long do we do this?!" I ask Him. "Don't worry, I've done this before. About a half an hour." He says...

white
wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment