1.22.2011

Pink Lipstick

via .Mondial.

... I'm in a makeup store at the Mall of America. I'm looking around for awhile and have two things in my hand. A lipstick and an eyeliner or something similar. I tried the lipstick but I don't really like it, I never wear lipstick even, and I just decide to leave. I start walking out but realize I'm still holding the makeup. Right by the store exit there's another mirror.

I look down at the lipstick and notice that the other side is a different shade. It's pink. And I'm suddenly intrigued. So I apply it in the mirror and it looks - AMAZING. At that moment I become aware that I'm wearing a red patent leather dress. Hot.

Now I'm deciding if I should continue to walk out and try to steal the makeup, but I notice the lady behind the counter eyeing me. So I walk over to her to check out, but realize the cap for the eyeliner is missing and we try to find it...

lipstick
red

No comments:

Post a Comment